miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2016

Black & White -------------------------------------------------- Longing my yoga teacher training days in California surrounded by these amazing olive trees they were 200 years old! And the olive oil that came out from the olives was AMAZING I still have some saved for special occasions! I ready miss the daily two hour asana practice, recently I've only practice 30mins. I guess it doesn't matter how long you practice as long as is a daily practice!! #yogagt #yogainspiration #yogi #yoga #yogalife #yogaeverydamnday #yogalove #yogaeverywhere #yogini #headstandmadness2016 #jetsetlikegypset #aloyoga #allyoucanyoga #aycyambassador #dreambigwithtfm #revolveddownwardfacingdog #gypsetxalo


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1p07Ri5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario