lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

I had the best time yesterday in #Antigua with an awesome photographer I'm honored to call a friend @minaretphoto He is from #California and We met through Instagram and we've been cyber friends for a while until he finally came to Guatemala and now we are real life friends! This journey has been amazing I've met so many people using Instagram. It can be a helpful tool if you use it with responsibility. I'm in love with the two kids in the picture 💕since the Shoot was Sunday the plaza was crowded and it was hard to find a free spot, now I realize these kids are the best part they were running and laughing turning the plaza into a joyful place #yogagt I'm wearing @joydanceactivewear


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1ThLf9A

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario