domingo, 28 de febrero de 2016

Breath taking picture in Lake Atitlan by @kulacollective -------------------------------------------------- I took a yoga class the other day that was focused on the neck. Its interesting how a yoga class can change something you thought it didn’t needed a change. The next day my legs were in real pain, which means the class was very demanding and that my body is not used to that type of exercises. I was very pleased with the class and the way the teacher explained all the movements and how they would liberate the tension in our neck. I felt like new ! working on your neck is so important because it caries the weight of our head and when we are doing inversions it caries the weight of our body. #yogagt


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Rczx9P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario